Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Sick



I haven't been sick for a while but I got knocked the fuck up by flu. I started to feel bad chill Friday morning and I had to leave work early. All thru the weekend, I slept and slept and slept... I didn't have any energy to eat. I slept some more. Still very bad chill. So much sweat. Slept some more. Worse chill. Ginger tea. Slept. Bad bad chill. Honey lemon. Flu medicine. C.C. Lemon. Slept. Shiver. Slept. Felt a little better. Ate a little. Then goddamn bad chill...

I had to take Monday off and slept all day. I now feel slightly better but I'm still feeling sick. I went to the office today but I don't even remember what I did there. But... I thought my flu was bad, but I heard a couple people in the department next door coughing painfully... SO painfully... I feel bad for them because I know how they feel, except that they sound even worse...

On the bright side, this did 75% of my job for toning that I was planning to accomplish in the next 2-3 months. I sweat like busy humping monkeys. My neck, chin, abs, ass and thighs all scaled down dramatically to good sizes in the last 4 days. I just have to work on gaining strength back when I feel better.

Ok... time to sleep now... I just hope that I feel better. I hope they'll feel better tomorrow, too.

No comments: