Monday, February 18, 2008

Wedding!

Well, it's not for me, it's for my friends. One of my Japanese best friends is getting married mid-next month. I'm not asked to be his best man but I was asked to put some things together for the reception ceremony.

It's going to be semi-Japanese and semi-western style ceremony. It's going to be a lot of fun... for the most part. I know that married friends and their relatives are going to ask me "So it'll have to be your turn. When are you going to get married?" and to each of them I'll have to say "I'll have to look for a bride-to-be first and I haven't even had single date for a long time" when I just want to tell them it's none of their damn business... aah damn these Japanese people lol Well, not that I care what they say. Some day some angel will fall into my lap and I'll be married in a second.

The groom asked me to wear a speedo swimsuit and do some silly gig that's popular in Japan to hype up the party but I declined... I will never find a bride if I did that. It's like this...


Anyways, I'm very excited about my friends' wedding. It's always good to see a happy couple ^_^

4 comments:

Bike-riding Capoeira Nomad Peter Pirata said...

i think u would find a litte speedo girl with an act like that. DO IT!

if this is the second time its the stupid sites fault

Hello Sweetie said...

OMG YOU HAVE TO WEAR A SPEEDO I WOULD TOTALLY RAPE YOU MUAHAHAHAHAH

YouKeyOh said...

peter,
By losing my dignity? Hm... well what the hell it doesn't hurt to try, right? wait... on second thought, NO!

jeshika,
How about you just rape me and skip the speedo part?

Hello Sweetie said...

ok works for me haha!